Ecclestone says he would abandon 2020 F1 season

by Motorsport

Motor Sports
The coronavirus pandemic has already led to F1 cancelling or postponing the first eight grands prix of the year, with the first scheduled race currently the Canadian GP on June 14.But despite huge doubts about racing resuming even by the summer, F1's current CEO Chase Carey said earlier this week that he still believed he could pull together a calendar of up to 18 events.Ecclestone says he ...Keep reading

Disclaimer : All the information on this website is published for general purpose only, Sportz247 doesn’t guarantee about the content, sequence, reliability, accuracy and completeness of the information. We are not liable any damages in connection with the use of our website. Sportz247 may make changes to the materials or information described therein without prior notice.

×